VIRAPRO™ 60 Tablets
ViraPro™ provides a powerful blend of vitamins and minerals along with a clinically studied, standardized elderberry extract to support a healthy immune system.*
- Clinically Studied Elderberry – Freeze-dried and standardized for anthocyanins, which support a strong immune response.*
- Vitamin A – For healthy immune system function, retinyl acetate is superior to beta carotene.*
- Vitamin C – This essential nutrient is well known for immune benefits throughout the body.*
- Vitamin D – Research suggests that people with sufficient vitamin D levels have more robust immune systems.*
- Zinc – Supports the immune activity of the thymus gland, the master gland of the immune system.*
Powerful Immune Support, Every Day or When You Need it Most!
Fortify your immune system daily for proactive support. Increase the dosage for an effective 7-day regimen for optimal immune function when you need it most.*
Feel the ViraPro™ Difference!
UPPLEMENT FACTSServing Size: 1 TabletServings Per Container: 60
Ingredient Amount/Serving Daily Value Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 2,500 IU 50% Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200 mg 333% Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250% Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols) 15 IU 50% Calcium (from calcium lactate) 41 mg 4% Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 6.7 mg 2% Zinc (from zinc gluconate) 15 mg 100% Selenium (from selenium glycinate complex) 25 mcg 36% Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Fruit Extract 300 mg ** Standardized to ≥ 12% anthocyanins (freeze-dried) Bioflavonoids Complex from Citrus (Citrus spp.) Peel Extract 50 mg **
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.Other Ingredients: cellulose powder, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, ethylcellulose, silica, vegetable source magnesium stearate.No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.Recommendations: 1 tablet daily. If additional support is needed may increase to 3-6 times per day, for up to 7 days.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.