Energy Renewal Program
Probably the most common complaint of people today is fatigue. This is not a dis-ease but rather a symptom of dis-ease in your body. Abnormal tiredness and lack of energy, weakness, both mental and physical lethargy, depression, and an inability to perform daily tasks are all characteristics of chronic fatigue!
A complete case history and good physical examination will lend clues as to what may be happening in your body.
Hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar, is one of the most common causes of fatigue. In the early stages, one becomes most tired midmorning and afternoon and as time passes, you become less able to cope with repeated stress. The adrenal glands and pancreas become overburdened and eventually fail to function properly.
Stress is a common factor in fatigue. Anytime you are under stress, especially chronic stress as during this time of the coronavirus pandemic, or COVID-19, we overwork our adrenal glands, causing them to respond to fear, worry, or any.similar emotion as if they were emergency situations.
Signs and symptoms of adrenal insufficiency may include:
- Body aches
- Unexplained weight loss
- Low blood pressure
- Loss of body hair
- Skin discoloration (hyperpigmentation)
Adrenal insufficiency can be diagnosed by blood tests and special stimulation tests that show inadequate levels of adrenal hormones.
Coffee and caffeinated beverages make matters worst for you, as caffeine itself has no energy value, but causes the body to go into an emergency reaction where it forces the liver and muscles to extract vital reserves for energy. Soo going for another cup of coffee is not the answer!
In addition to adrenal exhaustion and insufficiency, and stress, we address the following additional possible causes:
- Viral Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Glandular Imbalances (hypoglycemia)
- Poor Eliminations or Assimilations
- Improper Diet
- Degenerative Diseases
- Lack of Demanding Exercise
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Screening
Just feeling tired for months is not all we address in this program. Fatigue of uncertain etiology lasting for a minimum of 6 months and accompanied by a positive test for Epstein-Barr virus antibodies are diagnostic of CFS. We work together with your past medical history and doctors to get you back on track with feeling your best!
The goal is to make real changes - ones you can complete successfully on a long-term basis - in the way you approach food, ﬁtness, and the challenges, and opportunities of living.
- Lymphatic system rehydration and decongestion to reveal new immune system energy to protect your body from illness-causing invaders, improve absorption, and boost cellular waste removal
- Therapeutic Agents - Vitamin and mineral choice depends on the causes of dis-ease and fatigue
- Gentle Exercise - within one's capacity
- Nutrition Therapy (educates you on what foods are draining your energy and how to eat to beat stress and reduce fatigue. Food allergy tests and hair analysis tests may prove useful in this process.